Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Hi! My name is Megan and I am a brand new “wintern” at The Jewish Museum of Maryland. I am currently taking a year off from my study of psychology at Towson University to get some real world experience. So far, it’s been great here and everyone has made me feel very welcome.


My official title is BHU Photo Intern, so my first week has been spent learning the ins and outs of PastPerfect, software designed to organize all kinds of information that a museum needs to run smoothly, and providing descriptions of photographs in a collection from Baltimore Hebrew University (BHU) to be included in our database. There are a lot of pictures, but I’m very excited to learn about and be a part of the process of integrating them all into our system so that they are readily available.

No comments: